10 Reasons People Lose Facebook Friends...
Plus, helpful hints to keep them around!
(This post contains sarcasm.)Hello there, reader! Today I have a very special blog for you. This one outlines a major question that the youth, adolescents, and older generations may have about our social network. My words come from experience. Yes, I have unfriended people... but I have also been the victim of unfriendship! Here we will examine the top ten reasons, according to me, why someone would ever unfriend you, or vice versa. Read these useful paragraphs to learn and fill your mind with knowledge. Feel free to watch my coinciding videos with extra tips to help you hang onto all your friends!
1. They looked up to you so much that they began to feel insecure. Sometimes when people idolize others, they get discouraged and think that they can never be as good as them. This is probably how they felt about you. To keep them encouraged, never aspire too much, and always remind them of how great they are doing in comparison to you.
I feel really sad today, have no job, and my boyfriend dumped me.
My life sucks right now because I failed all my classes.
Feeling so hungover from last night, already threw up a few times.
2. You only posted attractive photos of yourself. To avoid losing friends, post some terrible pictures, too. This will ensure people keep you around so that they feel better about themselves!
3. You posted anything and everything you could think of which made them feel inferior because they lacked the skills to post stuff that was just as interesting and important. In the future, share something meaningful that they can also relate to.
I picked Mimi!
4. They hooked up with you and seeing your face on their Facebook reminded them of how disappointed they were when it was over. Next time, make sure you send them a reassuring sign. This will secure the bond and let them know you are always there for them.
Just pick one!
5. They felt like you two were not connecting on a deeper level, so make sure you constantly tag them to pictures, even if they are not in them. People love being tagged to memes, mildly offensive images, cute photos of animals, and dopplegangers. It makes them feel like you finally "get" who they are inside, thus securing your Facebook friendship.
How your friends want to be defined:
What they want to see:
Just bring your charming personality!
Just do it.
Add me as a friend!
View my helpful hints in its entirety by clicking here: How To Keep Your Facebook Friends